I did a little live Q and A last week on branding and branding using your photography. As I was trying to post this on various social media channels, I just had an epiphany…a week later. Embed this video on your site! Duhhhhhhh. And no, I have no idea why the thumbnail is stretched super wide. Y’all just bear with me! Sigh / lol.
Below the video, I have some time stamps on when we change questions so if you’re in a hurry, you can just jump to where you need to go!
Here’s what we discussed!
1. 4:00 How many photos do I need of myself to get started?
2. 7:00ish What kind of environment should I be in?
3. 7:58 How often should you take new photos for your branding?
4. 9:12 Should you be posting photos of yourself on Instagram?
5. 10:35 Do I need a ring light?
6. 13:38 How do I highlight product in a photo without looking salesy?
7. 15:52 For a new business, what are the first 3 steps you’d take to get started in branding?
Alrighty, I’ll leave this here for you guys. Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more Lives!!